Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Buy Netgear WNHDEB111-100NAS



Best buy Buy Netgear WNHDEB111-100NAS. Netgear Wireless N Access Point ... » Learn more about Buy Netgear WNHDEB111-100NAS.


Review for NETGEAR WNHDEB111-100NAS Wireless N Access Point. I like this set. I did take me two tries at a wireless card for my notebook to figure out that it only uses the 5 Ghz band for wireless connections. I manually set the mode of each box on the back of each unit and they have been working great.Things to note:-- This package contains two identical units that operate as an access point and a bridge. One needs to be connect to your router. The other can be put anywhere in your house that you need internet acces... ... » Read more.



Buy Netgear WNHDEB111-100NAS » Sale Price.





>> Read Full Product Information at amazon.com <<